Do you struggle to demonstrate PR success? Do you find it difficult to track how your brand is perceived? Are you able to share that with others?
Signal AI has launched Dashboards, a new feature that provides actionable insights and the ability to easily report on performance. Signal AI is a strategic communications tool that uses artificial intelligence to analyze global media and provide insight.
- Save time by centralizing media analysis into one place and sharing this with others, meaning analysis is no longer the remit of just one team member.
- Track share of voice to see how dominant you are in a specific area.
- Make comparisons in the context of specific topics to see how you’re performing against your competitors.
- Analyze how different campaigns or organizations are perceived by an audience with sentiment analysis.
- Reduce the time it takes to gather insight, allowing them to spend more time on strategic activities.
Dashboards lets communications teams answer the strategic questions that matter to their business, by including the following analytics in a centralized location:
- Sentiment analysis, looking at how people react and perceive an organization
- Coverage over time
- Major publications on any given topic, such as an organization, sector, etc
- Prominence i.e. how much your company is mentioned in line with a particular topic
- Target media
- Spokespeople (quotes and mentions)
- Key topics over time
- Competitors share of voice
- Competitor comparison
- Competitors in key topics
To find out how Signal AI Dashboards can give you actionable insights, speak to one of our team by filling in the form on the right.