Press Release of the Day – 31st March
Quarantine & Answers with John Hackston, Head of Thought Leadership at The Myers-Briggs Company
The workplace has changed as we know it for the foreseeable future, amid COVID-19.
Yet, when face to face communication is eliminated, newly virtual teams may struggle to manage these changes as different personalities handle stress and change in various ways.
John is available on Thursday 2nd April at 11:30am to answer any questions around:
- How the current crisis may be stressful for workers in way that are not obvious
- Why working from home can be difficult for Introverts as well as Extraverts
- Remote working hints + tips for different personality preferences
- Recognising and meeting your interpersonal needs while social distancing
- Building a virtual communications strategy that works for all personality types
- Managing and working in a suddenly virtual team
- Using self-awareness and knowledge of your personality to deal with the stress of the crisis
To join the Q&A, please use the below Zoom details:
Topic: Quarantine & Answers with John Hackston
Time: April 2, 2020 11:30 AM London
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/834256924
Meeting ID: 834 256 924
– Ends –
Join our mailing list to receive Tomorrow’s Business every Monday to Thursday and learn which companies and business news topics will be making the headlines over the coming week.