Signal AI announces Leadership Summit
NEW YORK / LONDON – 19 January 2021 – Signal AI, one of the leading companies transforming how business leaders make decisions, has revealed the stellar lineup for its second Leadership Summit. The virtual event, in partnership with Heyman Associates and Prosek Partners, is on January 27th, 2021 and will bring together communications and business leaders, innovators and AI experts to discuss technology’s role in the current business environment.
Among the big names confirmed include FINRA’s Chair and HSBC NED Eileen Murray, Facebook Oversight Board Administration’s Dex Hunter-Torrike and Edelman’s Chuka Umunna. They, along with the other leaders in attendance will bring crucial insight on how AI and technology can address the challenges and augment the opportunities that leaders face in the current climate.
You can register for free here.
David Benigson, CEO of Signal AI, ”The spotlight has never shone so brightly on business decisions around sustainability, reputation and brand. At the same time, business leaders have never had so many sources of data to interpret and guide the strategy around that. Time and resources are lost. Together, these factors will lead to the acceleration of technology that helps business leaders make better decisions, to augment their decision making, not to replace it. This adoption will enable leaders to see around corners and respond, not react, to shocks or changes.”
If you would like to speak to David, Eileen, Rex, Chuka or any of the confirmed speakers, please get in touch with the media contact below.
A full list of confirmed speakers can be found below.
- Eileen Murray, Chair FINRA, NED HSBC, former Co-CEO at Bridgewater Associates, one of the world's largest institutional asset managers.
- Dex Hunter-Torricke, Head of Communications Facebook's Oversight Board Administration, former speachwriter for Mark Zuckerberg
- Chuka Umunna, Executive Director Edelman, ESG, former UK Shadow Secretary of State for Business
- Andrea Bonime-Blanc, CEO GEC Risk Advisory and author “Gloom to Bloom: How Leaders Transform Risk into Resilience and Value, Board member NYU
- Jennifer Prosek, Founder and CEO Prosek Partners
- Rob Cox, Author & Reuters Breakingviews Global Editor
- David Benigson, Co-founder and CEO Signal AI
- Matt Brown, President Americas and APAC, Signal AI
- Alexandra Mousavizadeh, Director Tortoise Intelligence, Founder Global AI Index
-- ENDS --
Georgie Weedon, Head of Communications, Signal AI
About Signal AI
Signal AI is a fast growing UK artificial intelligence company creating pioneering AI solutions to enable better decision making. It believes AI is one of the most exciting and significant technological developments of our time. Signal AI’s platform enables organisations to track defined challenges in real time. From competitive landscape and changes to regulation, to monitoring reputation or supply chain, the Signal AI platform gathers the relevant data and applies its proprietary machine learning analysis, in turn empowering smarter and faster decisions. For more information on the Signal AI platform, visit the Signal AI website: https://www.signal-ai.com/.