[Webinar] How to harness data to spot a crisis emerging
So much of being prepared for a crisis is about understanding the context in which you’re operating. Understanding what’s happening in your industry, technological innovations and in your supply chain is key to spotting a crisis and lessening its impact on your business.
In this session from Ragan’s virtual conference on crisis communications, a panel of crisis comms experts from leading agency Cognito, the American Nurses Association, Ragan and Signal AI discuss how to harness the power of data to develop a greater understanding of where crises can emerge from – and how to mitigate their impact.
Watch the short on-demand webinar for more learnings on:
- Extracting insights from media monitoring to inform crisis planning
- How to use technology to spot a crisis coming
- How to build a crisis-ready media list of publications most likely to write about your company or industry
- Knowing what to search for outside of what’s immediately relevant
- How effective planning for a crisis can lead to better decisions during one