Supply Chain Risk
Signal AI mines the world's media, regulatory data and blogs to help organisations monitor and act on the integrity of their supply chain.
Understand shifting public & regulatory sentiment to your components, materials, products & ingredient
Changes in consumer and regulatory sentiment towards key ingredients and components can jeopardise a once popular product. Get the insight needed to evolve your products ahead of these shifts.
How we help uncover your ingredient index:
- Our AI-powered component index enables you to track your portfolio of ingredients.
- The index score includes volume, sentiment, source, saliency and connected entities, which fingerprint any at risk ingredients.
Better understand your suppliers
Reduce time to onboard suppliers and simultaneously increase scrutiny of those suppliers to reduce risk.
Ensuring trust & reputation:
- Train your own AI topics to uncover the trustworthiness of key brands and better evaluate professional advice on who to do business with.
- Our deep and diverse content set (media, social, regulation, etc) are key ingredients for a score
- AI supplier entities ensure the process is quick and accurate.
- Custom machine learning models on pillars of trust help create the score e.g. ethics, financial scandal, brand perception.
Discover & track unfolding global events to predict disruption in real-time
Maintaining consistent supply is a key part of any manufacturing process. Fluctuations or disturbances can lead to immediate cost, both financial and reputational.
- Proactive AI topic tracking to monitor disruptive events.
- Regional content and translation fuelled by AI analysis on geographic entities and specific organisations.
- Real-time alerts can serve as an early warning for tactical supply chain management and planning for just-in-time (JIT) and lean manufacturing.
Identify new opportunities for innovation around the latest micro-trends & conversations
Gather the internal momentum to support the cost of a new market launch.
How Signal AI helps you:
- AI-based horizon scanning of many broad topics such as “food innovation”, “veganism”, “kosher”, “dieting”, etc.
- Uncover the most significant articles with AI Briefs, a weekly newsletter.
- Spotlight reports offer a further level of analysis and insight.